Infinity #6145 (larger SS) or #9098 (CS)?

cruiseknotter

I just found price drop on the website, want to get advice asap before my options get sold out.

I booked #6145 SS (right next to penthouse suite, larger room/balcony, heard room is nicely decorated than other SS).

Now w/price drop, for about $100 less than what I paid for this room, I can get CS (#9098). I have other family staying #9197, so want to be close to them. But let me know if for some reason (noisy?) I should avoid this room.

CS doesn't have a balcony, but looks like it's bigger than #6145 based on the deck plan.

My options are

(1) keep #6145 and try to get over $1000 refund (huge drop), enjoy the balcony, or

(2) switch to #9098 and get around $100 refund and no balcony, but bigger room?

Thank you for your advice! What happened was unfortunately right after the price drop, very quickly all SS are sold out (very possible they'll be available later), and my TA didn't get to call Celebrity on time. He said he'll diligently check to if any SS will become available, then I'll be able to get a refund based on the published price at that time. (finger crossed for the price).

I researched and saw some photos of the CS (I managed to put #8104 on hold, saw some noise issue/upper floor hanging above for deck 9 CS). The room looks lovely and total separation of the bedroom is nice.

Since I'm traveling with several family members who have balconies (including a corner FV), switching to CS is not a bad idea.

I have 2 days to decide... tough choice!:cool:

Archived