Sea Grape Beach

lubyshell

We are cruising on the Liberty in July and would like to go to Sea Grape beach. We are a family of 4, ds 14, dd 2. Are we better off booking thru the ship or doing it on our own ? Also, how is the snorkeling off of sea grape ? Or is there somewhere else i should look into that may be better for us ? Thanks

We are cruising on the Liberty in July and would like to go to Sea Grape beach. We are a family of 4, ds 14, dd 2. Are we better off booking thru the ship or doing it on our own ? Also, how is the snorkeling off of sea grape ? Or is there somewhere else i should look into that may be better for us ? Thanks

Just look for a cab when you get off the tender....you are better off booking on your own.

If you arrive early....they start renting chairs and umbrellas at Sea Grape between 7 and 730am

have a good day

Theres a part of the beach that is free of charge ..of course is more crowded and you need to pay for transportation to get to the beach.:(

Also for $ 29.oo Carnival has a tour and includes the transport, drink and chair ready 4 u at UR arrival ..I am going on August on lyberty and I already book the seven mile beach tour w/ transport with them.

Otherwise do it on your own and save some money.;)

Archived