maya ruin sanctuary & city

aguasvivas

When you go to belize I recomend you to go with m&d's tours & travel look for Margaret she is very knoledgeable about the maya site in belize and about the Sanctuary,You can see so much in one day and she give you good price very reasonable.She make sure she bring you back on time for the ship,she is very concern about your time.It was very awsome we all enjoy our tour with her.She can be located at the tourism village.Her e-mail mdstourstravel1@yahoo.com .:p

Desmond is the guy to check with when you want to go cave tubing in belize.He is so pleasant he takes care of us when we went cave tubing with him, We enjoy our self we a lot of fun it was alot of fun if I go to belize again I would go cave tubing with Desmond.It was so nice we did not got a big croud so it was fun.His price was afordable.:(

• 3 weeks later...

I been on tour with these people M&D'S tours and travel they are very nice people they took good care of us trust them.I never been on Maya ruins and sanctuary but I have been on the cave tubing tour with them you can book with them on the internet and they will be waiting for you with a board and your name on it trust them they will get you back on time.some of my family weny cave tubing and some went Maya ruin.And every one enjoy their tour and was happy.Check with www.***** ;) Try it you will enjoy your self.

Archived