Link to Our Majesty Cruise Pics

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll be taking my first cruise in a couple of weeks on Majesty of the Seas. I am interested in doing the Stuart Cover snorkeling tour in Nassau and was wondering if I need to book the excursion ahead of time, or can I book it on the cruise? Sorry if this is a stupid question...this is my first cruise so I have no idea how it all works yet. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'll be taking my first cruise in a couple of weeks on Majesty of the Seas. I am interested in doing the Stuart Cover snorkeling tour in Nassau and was wondering if I need to book the excursion ahead of time, or can I book it on the cruise? Sorry if this is a stupid question...this is my first cruise so I have no idea how it all works yet. :)

Here is the website for Stuart Cove's:

http://www.snorkelbahamas.com/index.htm

I would book in advance personally. It must be booked directly with Stuart Cove and not through the cruiseline.

Thank you very much for sharing your photos! We are scheduled to sail on the exact same cruise next year (Majesty 5/5/08-5/9/08) for my DH's 40th birthday. We currently have 3 couples going and are waiting for a few more to tie up loose ends and book.

A side story....DH and I were married in the Port of Miami aboard the NCL Sun in Jan 2002. We stayed at the Intercontinental hotel next to the Holiday Inn. So, your pictures of the view from your room bring back GREAT memories! Our posse (35 people came aboard for our wedding) had dinner the night before at Lombardi's at Bayside and I remember we stayed there all night. The maitre d' invited my DH and I for lunch on Lombardi's when we got back. It was awesome and I THANK YOU again for sharing your pictures and bringing back my wonderful wedding memories.

• 1 month later...

Archived