Where will you post your Alaska review?

nextelcup

After your trip to Alaska, where do you plan on posting your review...the Alaska Board, under Member Reviews, the board for your particular ship? I hope it's the Alaska Board...that's where I am planning to post mine.

We posted here, and on our website for easy access for everyone.

We enjoyed all three Alaskan ports (Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan) and the Tracy Arm Glacier. We had incredible weather. We did not book any cruise ship excursions —– yet we saw more scenery and wildlife than most passengers. We were a family of four staying in one inside cabin aboard the Star Princess. We would do it again. Complete Alaska review: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/alaska.html

i posted one here, one on the NCL board and then hubby did one that we submitted to the review section. different questions/answers in each one.

NCL wanted to know about the ship/meals, this board wants to know about the ports/excursions and the posted review (in the review section) was a balanced look at the whole trip.

i posted one here, one on the NCL board and then hubby did one that we submitted to the review section. different questions/answers in each one.

NCL wanted to know about the ship/meals, this board wants to know about the ports/excursions and the posted review (in the review section) was a balanced look at the whole trip.

Well said! I'll do the same but in the Princess/Alaska/Review sections.

My pictures will be posted on my Smugmug page. My review will either be posted in Alaska, HAL or Member's Reviews but no matter where the main review goes I will post a link in ALL of the relevant areas so everyone has a chance to see it. I will also put a link in my signature so that anyone searching Alaska info will see it when my past posts show up. There are ways of steering LOTS of people to your pages if you try.;)

My pictures will be posted on my Smugmug page. My review will either be posted in Alaska, HAL or Member's Reviews but no matter where the main review goes I will post a link in ALL of the relevant areas so everyone has a chance to see it. I will also put a link in my signature so that anyone searching Alaska info will see it when my past posts show up. There are ways of steering LOTS of people to your pages if you try.;)

Ooooh, good idea about putting the link to the review in your signature! I guess I'll just switch my roll call link to a review link!

We posted here, and on our website for easy access for everyone.

We enjoyed all three Alaskan ports (Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchikan) and the Tracy Arm Glacier. We had incredible weather. We did not book any cruise ship excursions —– yet we saw more scenery and wildlife than most passengers. We were a family of four staying in one inside cabin aboard the Star Princess. We would do it again. Complete Alaska review: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/alaska.html

Enjoyed your review. Thank you!

Elsie:cool:

Archived