Question on beds/OV rooms on Fantasy

PanAnna

Hello everyone,

A complete and utter newbie here. I have been lurking for a couple days. I haven't taken a cruise yet but I am planning one. I apologize in advance if I am asking a question that has already been answered before (I did do a search but nothing leapt out at me as to the answer). I have been able to answer a ton of my questions by doing searches though and all your knowledge is appreciated.

I received a quote for a cruise in Feb on the Fantasy out of NOLA. I asked for an OV quote that would ensure that I at least get a room where the beds could be converted into a larger bed. I don't want a situation where I might get stuck not sleeping with DH. The quote I received via e-mail I am pretty sure was for an OV guarantee only.

Am I right in thinking then that just the OV guarantee would not guarantee the bed situation? When I look at the decks it just looks to me like there are rooms where the beds are not convertible.

Looking forward to doing some cruising out of Mobile and NOLA in the future as they are close by and these seem like such great little vacations!

Thanks for your help,

PanAnna

I belive the only beds that are not able to be pushed together are the 1a, which is a bunk bed situation. All others can be brought together. We always book inside, like the darkness, (and the thriftiness :D ) but we've always had the beds pushed together.

Archived