What to do in Old San Juan from 7AM-2PM?

morrison

Arriving on the EOS on June 14th & understand the pier to be in OSJ. This is very early in the AM. I suppose that the stores & other sites like the forts don't open till 10 or later. I don't want to feel rushed but there may be little time for sightseeing. Any suggestions?

Thank you. I may give that a try. This morning I was able to book with Sunny Liston tours in St. Thomas. I was surprized that there was room. I've read tha t people book a year in advance for some of these tours. A tour in OSJ may be the way we want to go.

Thank you. I may give that a try. This morning I was able to book with Sunny Liston tours in St. Thomas. I was surprized that there was room. I've read tha t people book a year in advance for some of these tours. A tour in OSJ may be the way we want to go.

Just wondering when your cruise is? I haven't booked a tour on St. Thomas yet, but my cruise in Feb 08. Thanks.

Archived