Complimentary Meal in Specialty Restaurant

nlvc12

I've seen a reference or two that seems to indicate that everyone gets a free meal in one of the restaurants, and those with Suites get two.

Can anyone confirm this? I don't recall hearing or seeing anything from Celebrity or Azamara that everyone would get such a treat.

Thanks!

nlvc12

You are correct. Here is an excerpt from the Azamara website:

Staterooms:

All staterooms on Azamara come with complimentary butler service, a daily fruit basket, fresh cut flowers, 24-hour room service, a sweet surprise on your pillow each evening, afternoon canapés, complimentary shoe-shine service, a 23" plasma television, personal stationery, Elemis bathroom products, one night complimentary dining, new European bedding, and complimentary use of binoculars, umbrellas and plush robes; and of course, it has been newly decorated to exceed your expectations.

Suites:

All suites come standard with all of the above, plus butler service, two nights of complimentary specialty dining (one night in each restaurant), complimentary pressing of your laundry, a 23" plasma television, amenity bar, complimentary in-room nonalcoholic specialty coffees, soda and water, expanded Elemis bathroom amenities, afternoon tea service, complimentary bottle of champagne and more. Your suite has also been updated to include all new furnishings, from carpet to fine furniture.

That was my experience on the 5/5 sailing, and I don't think this was just because we were the first sailing. I want to say it was also published in the guest services book - but I can't swear to it.

yes nlvc, if u r in a stateroom u get one free meal. i just called the captains club and made my reservation for four. if u r in a suite u get 2 free meals. we are sailing on 6/23. If u r a captains club member u can call their number and they will take your reservation and email u confirmation about a week before u sail. hope this helps u!!:)

Can someone please explain the difference between the two specialty restaurants so that we can differentiate which one we would like to reserve. Would love to hear some feedback from anyone who has dined in either one or both. Thank you.

i wonder why they told me i would have to wait till a week before to get my confirmation by email? maybe i should call them back. others i have spoken to have gotten their confirmations for the specialty rest. already.

Can someone please explain the difference between the two specialty restaurants so that we can differentiate which one we would like to reserve. Would love to hear some feedback from anyone who has dined in either one or both. Thank you.

We ate at both restaurants- Prime C - Steak and Seafood- Aqualina- American/w a Mediterranean flair. If you just want to do 1, my recommendation would be Prime C. Both were very good, but that would be my choice.

I know everyone is talking about making a reservation beforehand, but honestly we had no problems getting reservations for 7:30 and 8:00. We only had a party of 4 though.

Archived