Nativeway not offering Island and Stingray Tour after Oct - anyone other company ?

csaeroach

I had an email from Nativeway that they will not be offering the Stingray and Island tour after Oct, as the turtle farm has raised their pricing to

$30.00 and this was going to force Nativeway to raise their price from

$45.00 pp to $70.00 pp for this tour and they do not want to do that to their customers.

Does anyone know of any other tour companies in Cayman, who offer a similar tour? ... Rum factory, Hell and Stingrays? Would of been nice to get to the turtle farm again, but if they raise the price to $30.00 they will see a drop in business I think with all the tour companies no longer going there!

We did this tour with Nativeway in Feb 2006, and it was awesome! One of the best tours we ever did, and I am so sorry to hear Nativeway will not be offering it anymore! It sure will be missed!

Message from Sharon:

Hi Shelley,

Pleasant Greetings from Grand Cayman…and thanks for contacting us again!

Sorry, as of October, we will not be offering the Stingray & Island Tour. The price of the Turtle Farm has increased to $30 USD per person. This would force us to charge $70 USD per person for the tour.

Let me know if you are interested in any of our other tours.

Sharon Ebanks

Archived