What is the best beach at 7 Mile Beach?

crystalblue0610

We've decided to just go to a beach for a while then head back to the ship. GC isn't really THAT fun if it doesn't include stingrays:rolleyes: So we're heading out for a few hours then back to the ship.

I know there's many different beaches but which one is the best for your money. Good service, clean facilities, good food, etc

I've not been to the beach in Grand Cayman, but plan to do just that in July. From what I've read, Sea Grape or Royal Palms seem to be good. There is no charge to get in, but you have to pay to rent a chair and umbrella. They both have water sports rental places beside them and have restaurants where you can buy food and drinks. If you do a search on the Grand Cayman thread for Sea Grape and Royal Palms, you'll find lots that other people have written. Good searching! :D

There is a website for Royal Palms (under Reef Grill) where there is a webcam.

We've decided to just go to a beach for a while then head back to the ship. GC isn't really THAT fun if it doesn't include stingrays:rolleyes: So we're heading out for a few hours then back to the ship.

I know there's many different beaches but which one is the best for your money. Good service, clean facilities, good food, etc

I visited Sea Grapes in Feb and it was very nice and clean. You can rent chairs, ect.. or just sit on your own towels for no charge. They do have float rentals which is what I did instead of a chair. Laid in the water most of the afternoon:) . Nice bar area to get out of the sun if need be.

Archived