Civitavecchia Transfers tip!

Miss1stCruise

The reason I ask is that for the last 2 days, I've tried to book 2 tickets to no avail.

I registered and they were supposed to send me a password.

I never got it, so I tried to register again today. It says that we are already registered with our email address. So I tried to connect through the "Forgot your password" link. It never connects....just loads and loads and loads...

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong....and after Jennie was nice enough to even find the English version for me!

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Mackie

Mackie,

It is tricky. It is not you but the crazy website. I had trouble on Sunday with it but it worked for me in the end. My DH will tell you how long I spent on the site and how frustrated I became with it.

I tried to book a ticket and got to the part where I had to put my user name and password in. In the end I signed up again. I received a new password and it came by email. I then found the area where I was able to go in and change the password to one of my own.

Lahore might have some better tips with regard to the site. Good luck with it.

Jennie

....but still no success...YET! I won't give up. They finally sent me a password and I changed it to something I'd remember. Then I booked the train tickets we wanted. But when I went to put in my credit card, I got stuck on the part where it asked for the "cwa or cva" or something. I thought it was that 3 digit number on the back of the card, but it didn't work after several tries.

So they said that I had too many tries and would need to reactivate my account (such as it is!). That hasn't worked yet.

Ok...now it's getting to be a challenge! :p

Thanks Napalover1, that's a brilliant website.

Mackie, good luck with the website. I wasn't actually intending to use it until closer to the travel date. The sites I have used to book trains before we travel in the past have been in China, Malaysia and other Asian countries. Most of them don't make seats available until three months before the departure date so I guess I was assuming that this would be similar. Let us know if you manage to book a seat earlier please?

Hi there Mr and Mrs incognito :D , it was so nice to talk with you yesterday.

For everyone else, worry not, this is not a harrassment case; it's our good friends from our Panama cruise keeping track on us. One great example of the lasting international friendships made on cruises.

Archived