Video Games

Beach55

and I can't speak for all RCI ships. We were on the Monarch in April and they did not have video game systems in the room. However, they do have arcade and video game systems. The video game systems were in Adventure Ocean, tho. My son never played them because they were too expensive. He did, however, play arcade games. Although they aren't free, I did give him money to put in the machine and then the money was transferred to his Sea Pass. Money gone=no more playing :D

and I can't speak for all RCI ships. We were on the Monarch in April and they did not have video game systems in the room. However, they do have arcade and video game systems. The video game systems were in Adventure Ocean, tho. My son never played them because they were too expensive. He did, however, play arcade games. Although they aren't free, I did give him money to put in the machine and then the money was transferred to his Sea Pass. Money gone=no more playing :D

weve actually taken our daughters nintendo game cube on 2 cruises and used RC jacks or whatever they are called, and it worked .. she was able to play at night before bed if she wanted ..

she was mostly in the kids club or the pool.

the arcades on all cruises weve been on are like 1.00 each game, so no one was usually in there,

melissa

The Sensation will have Playstation 2 systems available for use in the Camp Carnival and in the Club 02. You can rent a Nintendo DS for the duration of the cruise for $25. There is an arcade available, tokens can be purchased with cash or your S&S card - Fairly sure it's 4 tokens/$1 dollar. There are also arcade tournaments through the Carnival programs during which times arcade play is free for the tournament games.

You can set a daily spending limit for each person's S&S card.

From the Carnival website - "Many of our ships feature lounges which are dedicated to both age groups. Some of these lounges feature video monitors with Playstation 2 or X-Boxes, as well as comfortable seating. High energy dance floors with state of the art lighting and sound have also become a mainstay in many of our "Teen Only" lounges."

weve actually taken our daughters nintendo game cube on 2 cruises and used RC jacks or whatever they are called, and it worked .. she was able to play at night before bed if she wanted ..

The Sensation is an older ship the stateroom TV's dont have RC jacks.

Archived