E docs and room number

majosa

Okay we are paid in full and we cruise in the middle of Sept of this year. When i go online at carnival and i check all the things it tells me that my room number is TBA. We booked a Inside GTY. Anyway my question is if i chose to get my docs done electronic not old fashioned. Will it tell me now where our room is? I know nothing is set in stone and could change but i would like an idea ahead of time. Thank you!

Okay we are paid in full and we cruise in the middle of Sept of this year. When i go online at carnival and i check all the things it tells me that my room number is TBA. We booked a Inside GTY. Anyway my question is if i chose to get my docs done electronic not old fashioned. Will it tell me now where our room is? I know nothing is set in stone and could change but i would like an idea ahead of time. Thank you!

It will more than likely still say TBA, since you arent even close to final payment and many people will be canceling and upgrading cabins.

Majosa,

We are paid in full and sail July 14. We elected to do electronic instead of old fashion. We are able to view our docs except that we were not assigned a cabin. As of this afternoon, our cabin number is still listed as "TBA" :( .

It has been suggested that because things can still change, it may still be listed as "TBA" up until we are about to board.

We booked a guarantee OV stateroom for July 7. Prior to May 10 our room status was TBA, but this week a stateroom was assigned.

I would say that it is too early yet for your guaranteed room to be assigned for a Sept. sailing--but keep checking.

Archived