Afraid to Ask...Entertainment?

jdarch

We're almost afraid to ask... How was/was there any musical entertainment on the Journey? :eek: What kind was it? We enjoyed the reggae house band on Zenith last summer:p, even when they were faking (ahem) other material;). I understand there is no entertainment by the pool:cool: , but what kind of music is there elsewhere???

How can you have no music on sail-away ??????? Maybe because the pool area wasn't done, is the reason for that--Hope so. No reason to be on the pool deck without music to get you in a vacation mood. :( Ron

We're almost afraid to ask... How was/was there any musical entertainment on the Journey? :eek: What kind was it? We enjoyed the reggae house band on Zenith last summer:p, even when they were faking (ahem) other material;). I understand there is no entertainment by the pool:cool: , but what kind of music is there elsewhere???

We were on the 5/12 cruise. Actually the entertainment wasn't that bad. There were a group of 5 singers that put on 2 shows, we only saw one show. They were actually very good. There was a male comedian one night, I can't recall his name but he was very funny. Judy Kolba a singer-comedian who was also very good. Dan Hodge a piano entertainer who played in Michaels club and also the shows. Excellent! A harpist in the Cova cafe area and yes there was a pool band I think they were called "The Wave".

We were on the 5/12 cruise. Actually the entertainment wasn't that bad. There were a group of 5 singers that put on 2 shows, we only saw one show. They were actually very good. There was a male comedian one night, I can't recall his name but he was very funny. Judy Kolba a singer-comedian who was also very good. Dan Hodge a piano entertainer who played in Michaels club and also the shows. Excellent! A harpist in the Cova cafe area and yes there was a pool band I think they were called "The Wave".

Appreciate the info on Journey entertainment. If I'm not mistaken, I believe Dan Hodge was recently on NCL?

Archived