Has anyone used Nativeway Watersports..?

7777leila

I am thinking of going on the 5hr reef, rays, and rum tour...in July

Any comments would be appreciated:o)

Also, they are asking for a credit card number to reserve the spaces.. How did you feel about that?

thanks

samisbabee

I am thinking of going on the 5hr reef, rays, and rum tour...in July

Any comments would be appreciated:o)

Also, they are asking for a credit card number to reserve the spaces.. How did you feel about that? ........

We did that tour with them last June and had a great time.

I wasn't too keen about faxing our CC # to them but it worked out fine. They only bill the card if you're a no-show and the ship is able to port in GC that day. If the ship can't port then you won't be billed. Note, even though they have your CC # you still just pay in cash at the end of the tour. One couple on our tour barely had enough cash because they thought it was going to be billed to their CC.

Enjoy the tour!

John

Nativeway is a wonderful tour company ... one of the best tours we have ever done while cruising.

We are back in Cayman Island in Jan, 2008 and I wanted to book the same tour we had with them in Feb 2006, but the Turtle Farm has raised their pricing, so Nativeway will no longer be doing the Stingray and Island Tour. We would go ahead and book the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point, but we are only in Cayman Islands from 7:00am-2:00pm so it does not leave us enough time.

We faxed CC to them to reserve, and there is no problem with doing this. They do not charge anything to your card, and your very safe with Nativeway! It is just a guarentee to them that you are definately interested in doing the tour. We paid with CC for the tour on the boat, so this is an option as well. They take CC or cash, which ever is the easiest for you to pay with at the time.

Have fun.... , I know you will if you book this tour! I highly recommend Nativeway!

If you're really worried about the CC info via fax, just "mistakenly" transpose 2 of the numbers on your card. Problem solved. Then if you have to cancel, you can always just call them and provide your real number if you feel bad.

i just got back from the cayman islands and did that tour with nativeway and they were amazing. there were only 8 people on the boat with us. they took us in an air conditioned van to thier boat. we did the reef first. my friend and I have never snorkeled and we really can barely swim so we had we had snorkel vests on and we were still practically drowning. the captain and guide of the boat personally took us to all the hotspots and showed us all the fish..we saw a barracuda, blowfish, and had an eel that was chasing us the whole time but the personal attention was great. then with the stingrays was amazing, we were in our own little area away from the crowds and the stingrays were all around us and they make sure everyone gets to hold on and take a picture with one and they will take pictures with you with your cameras if you want. Rum point beach lunch was great, more than expected and the beach was super relaxing and alone, very few people, they have chairs and hammocks and the water is great. and top it off the captain even let me and my friend drive the boat! it was an all around great experience and i would highly recommend them

Archived