55+ and Platinum Discount?

I want to know how much is the discount for guests over 55 years old.

Also, how much is the discount for balcony and suites for Platinum Members?

We just received 100 per person discount on balcony for being Platinum on a 9 day cruise.

As Sue said, the "Senior" Discount isn't available on all sailings and the amount varies on the sailings it applies to... It seems to be available on sailings that haven't sold as many cabins as they'd like to...

The Platinum Balcony Discount is per cabin and is based on the length of the cruise:

$50 for 5 nights or less

$100 for 6-8 nights

$200 for 9 nights or more

The Sr. Discount isn't necessarily available for every cabin category as well.......for example on a particular sailing it might be for Oceanview and Inside but nothing else........

We just received 100 per person discount on balcony for being Platinum on a 9 day cruise.

I am assuming that by saying 9-day cruise, you mean eight nights. But if you are actually on a 9-night cruise, you are entitled to a $200 platinum balcony discount.

I am assuming that by saying 9-day cruise, you mean eight nights. But if you are actually on a 9-night cruise, you are entitled to a $200 platinum balcony discount.

And $100x2 is a $200 balcony discount........

And $100x2 is a $200 balcony discount........

I'm sorry. I incorrectly read Sea-cruise's post. So apparently it is a 9-night cruise. I just wanted to make sure that he/she got the discount that he/she was entitled to.

I want to know how much is the discount for guests over 55 years old.

Also, how much is the discount for balcony and suites for Platinum Members?

This depends if they are giving 55 + discount on your cruise. As for Platium discount it depends on number of days the cruise is ie up to 5 days $50.00, 6-9 days $100.00 and 10+ days $200.00.

Archived