Gift suggestions for honeymooners?

flitter306

....but I was wondering if there was anything else onboard that would be great for honeymooners (i.e. spa services, dinner at the restaurant, etc.). ....

Is there any particular spa service that would be good for honeymooners? Does anyone have a price list? I have never actually checked out the spas myself.

Make sure you know that they like the spa stuff before you do anything that'll lock them into it. Some people (I know because I'm one of them, as is my girlfriend) don't like it.

How about a "shave of all shaves"? :eek: Did you do the facial yourself Liv. Seriously though, funship dollars is probably the way to go. I don't think you can do reservations at Harrys before you board. Also never heard of early spa reservations either.

Nope didn't get a shave and yes I did...immediately following the deep tissue massage - It was fabulous. :D

Archived