Parasailing Availability

inthewind

me and my girlfreind will be in costa maya in feb. 2008 on the legend. she wants to do a parasailing excursion. does anyone know if you can sign up for one around the port,or if they are available at any of the beaches.

My daughter and I are signed up for parasailing in Costa Maya through *****.com. It starts out at Tequila Beach. We haven't gone yet, so I can't tell you what the excursion is like...but, we are going in July. I'll post a review after we have gone.

smalltowngrll-I would be interested in your comments after you have gone because my wife and I are also interested in doing this.

Most definitely!! We cruise on the Legend from July 22-29th. I'll post my review of everything shortly after we return. :)

My daughter and I are signed up for parasailing in Costa Maya through *****.com. It starts out at Tequila Beach. We haven't gone yet, so I can't tell you what the excursion is like...but, we are going in July. I'll post a review after we have gone.

I went to this site to check out parasailing. I saw Tequila Beach but no info on parasailing. Did you have to contact them directly to get this worked out.

I went to this site to check out parasailing. I saw Tequila Beach but no info on parasailing. Did you have to contact them directly to get this worked out.

l2f try going to this website www.mayahualtours.com and click on Parasailing. Hope this helps.

Hmm, interesting. It's not listed in the tours any longer, but when I look at my booked tours it's there. I'll see if I can find out why.

I sent an email to Mayahual Tours asking about payment arrangements for parasailing. Scot replied...

"Parasailing is so unpredictable with our winds that you can book a spot

but we do not collect till you are here. It is canceled often due to poor

conditions. Depending when you are coming, at this time it is not available

at all from anyone in Costa Maya. Hurricane season Parasailing is always

shut down (by the harbor master), and this year the season started very early. It is scheduled to reopen the first of November."

I sent an email to Mayahual Tours asking about payment arrangements for parasailing. Scot replied...

"Parasailing is so unpredictable with our winds that you can book a spot

but we do not collect till you are here. It is canceled often due to poor

conditions. Depending when you are coming, at this time it is not available

at all from anyone in Costa Maya. Hurricane season Parasailing is always

shut down (by the harbor master), and this year the season started very early. It is scheduled to reopen the first of November."

Hmmm, Interesting!! I will have to get in touch with my tour company and find out if I put a deposit down on something they know is not available any longer.

• 1 month later...
Hmmm, Interesting!! I will have to get in touch with my tour company and find out if I put a deposit down on something they know is not available any longer.

Smalltowngirl, did you ever get in touch with your tour company? I want to parasail in Costa Maya because our Cozumel stop is fully booked, and parasailing is available in Cozumel. TIA!!

Archived