Everyone on CC was right about the Miracle and the aft wrap around balcony.

fig414

I was just about 100% sure that we would love our aft wrap around balcony that we had on our May 11 cruise from NYC. We had cabin 8268 and it was fantastic as advertised.

We fell in love with Miracle as soon as we boarded. I was somewhat apprehensive or maybe curious as we had never been on a Spirit class ship. The layout with the Promenade deck being on Deck 2 and so forth. Well, all you lovers of the Miracle were right. It's beautifully decorated and soooo easy to navigate. We thought both the Promenade and Atlantic decks were great. Horatio's Lido Deck restaurant was the nicest and cleanest we've seen and the food was great. There never seemed to be a long line and the everything went very smoothly. The NY Deli was very popular and with good reason. The grilled sandwiches were outstanding. The adult aft pool was wonderfully child free the whole time and also was great fun at night.

I could write a whole review about the wrap around but I won't bore you. If you have a chance to book one, just do it. You'll never forget it.

Ok, we just sailed the Miracle on the 11th and absolutely loved this ship! We've already rebooked for next May in fact and we have the opportunity to get the wrap around balcony buy my DH is leary of it because 1) the water was rougher the last 2 nights and he's thinking we'd feel it more there although neither of us is prone to being sea sick and 2) because of the distance between your cabin and everything else you're walking to. Give me some reasons to convince him to switch cabins! :)

Ok mprucha, here goes. Sun and shade at the same time. I'm sure you've seen pictures. It's gigantic. About the walk. It's close to the aft elevators. The restaurant is the only place you go everyday and guess what, it's right down those stairs. The adult pool is aft. One floor up and you are turn one way and the pool is there the way way is the buffet. Did I mention how big the freaking thing is.

I was home less than a week before I was booked to go back to the Miracle.....let's see how long it takes you LOL.

Glad you had a GREAT time..........I love this ship!!!

I win......it took us 12 hours....we sat out on our balcony the next to last night and discussed it. We spent an extra day in NY before coming home and got home late. It took me 12 hours to have the next Miracle cruise booked. Now, I'm just wondering if I should convince hubby to switch cabins to the wrap around! lolol.....you were right! I love this ship!

I win......it took us 12 hours....we sat out on our balcony the next to last night and discussed it. We spent an extra day in NY before coming home and got home late. It took me 12 hours to have the next Miracle cruise booked. Now, I'm just wondering if I should convince hubby to switch cabins to the wrap around! lolol.....you were right! I love this ship!

I would have called from the dock if the wife would have let me:D ............she wanted to make sure the kids, house and jobs were OK upon our return

I would have called from the dock if the wife would have let me:D ............she wanted to make sure the kids, house and jobs were OK upon our return

Hmmm.....ok, yeah, could have thought about it like that but my mind was thinking.......kids......with us.......house.......has insurance......jobs......will always be there.........right cabin on ship we love.....priceless.......so I called pvp FIRST.....lololol

Hmmm.....ok, yeah, could have thought about it like that but my mind was thinking.......kids......with us.......house.......has insurance......jobs......will always be there.........right cabin on ship we love.....priceless.......so I called pvp FIRST.....lololol

We are doing it right next time.........taking the kids(their own cabin) AND my parents (their own cabin too)LOL

Only problem......it's the first cruise as it moves to FLL.......I'm starting to worry about a rocky start. It seemed like there was one when it first went to NY.

Can't do the aft wrap because of 3 cabins, but did talk her into an aft wrap in '08 on the Glory.

Archived