VIP check-in in NYC was fantastic

fig414

I'm assuming Carnival has greatly improved the VIP check in at the NY pier, because despite reading some negative reviews about past experiences, ours could not have been better. Past CCers complained (with good reason) that they did not get the benefits that other ports give. Well, they cleaned up their act. We were seated in a separate area and were sent into security ahead of the throngs and were among the first 20 or so to board the ship. A great start to a great cruise.

Mr Pete, I believe it was you that had me apprehensive and I agreed with you saying don't call it VIP if it's not. It was a great surprise last week.....

I'm assuming Carnival has greatly improved the VIP check in at the NY pier, because despite reading some negative reviews about past experiences, ours could not have been better. Past CCers complained (with good reason) that they did not get the benefits that other ports give. Well, they cleaned up their act. We were seated in a separate area and were sent into security ahead of the throngs and were among the first 20 or so to board the ship. A great start to a great cruise.

This is my fourth Carnival Cruise, second out of NY.......how do we get VIP check in?

So happy to hear.:) Our last Carnival cruise out of NYC on the Legend was a fiasco.:( This time we booked a suite and will have the advantage of VIP check-in on the Miracle in September.:D

Archived