What is the WORLD is that hairdryer/vacuum cleaner??

edan

I just saw a picture of the hairdryer in the staterooms. OMG.

Am I to understand that taking your own is the best option? I have gotten to where I never take mine (it's a Chi, 200.00 hairdryer)anywhere. We always stay in suites that provide, but the looks of that contraption is daunting......

I read on another thread that someone didnt' like the "smell" of the dyer. Yick.

Please advise, someone that knows!

Unless you have really thin, easy-to-dry hair, bring your own. Buy a $12 travel dryer that folds up and takes very little room in your suitcase. That dryer in the stateroom... well, you could blow on your own hair and dry it faster and better. LOL Do yourself a favor and bring your own. :)

-gina-

Unless you have really thin, easy-to-dry hair, bring your own. Buy a $12 travel dryer that folds up and takes very little room in your suitcase. That dryer in the stateroom... well, you could blow on your own hair and dry it faster and better. LOL Do yourself a favor and bring your own. :)

-gina-

I agree 100000%! The hairdryers on board are, ummmm....crap. I'm guessing they are only about 800 watts, if that. No power at all.

Yes, do yourself a favor and go to Target or WalMart and get an inexpensive hairdryer for your cruise. You will NOT regret it!

Archived