Eli's Eco Tour for a non-swimmer?

Neowind

Me and my wife are going to be in Antigua in about a month and was wondering if this tour would be fun for my wife that cannot swim. She is pretty much terrified of being in the water that is deeper than waist deep but loves to be on boats and stuff out in the water. As long as she don't get in she is fine.

My question is how deep is the water that you have to get in when you go to Devil's Bridge or the Tide Pools? I would really like her to be able to go over there because she will not be able to participate in the snorkeling after that.

Think she would still have fun?

We've been on the tour with non-swimmers, and with people who have just chosen not to, and everyone's had a good time. For those who want to go over to Hell's Gate, but are unsure swimmers, there's always a crew member who will stay with them and help them over - they've got flotation vests available, and it's not a long swim before you're to standing depth. Initially, it's pretty deep, not sure how deep, a crew member will help her to the more shallow area. And the water at Bird Island is very shallow.

Jodi

Archived