3 Days Till Enchantment/Conceirge Contacted Us!!!!

3 days until we leave on our Enchantment cruise. Today we received an email for the famous Julian to make any pre-cruise reservations. We were also called by our tour operator in Jamaica to see if we had any special requests. I feel like royalty.

I am so excited that I can't concentrate on work. I have today and tomorrow to stay focused and then off we go. How will I make it???

What should I not miss on the ship:

Boleros

Chops

Julian's "show"

Quest

Sunsets

Sunrise (well maybe I will miss this one)

Have a great day!:D

You are going to have a fabulous time!!! I can't believe it was just 2 weeks ago today we were on her in Cozumel!!!

Tell Julian hello from Karen & Darlene in 8670!!!:D

I just booked another cruise on the Enchantment and Julian

was one of the reasons why I chose that ship. I sure hope he'll

still be there next year!

Can you tell him Moses and Anita look forward to cruising with

him next September.

3 days until we leave on our Enchantment cruise. Today we received an email for the famous Julian to make any pre-cruise reservations. We were also called by our tour operator in Jamaica to see if we had any special requests. I feel like royalty.

I am so excited that I can't concentrate on work. I have today and tomorrow to stay focused and then off we go. How will I make it???

What should I not miss on the ship:

Boleros

Chops

Julian's "show"

Quest

Sunsets

Sunrise (well maybe I will miss this one)

Have a great day!:D

Most important - Julian's show!

The rest are somewhat important, too. ;)

I wish I was going with you. :(

Sailing on the EOS in June. This will be our 3rd stay in a GS, and have never been contacted by the Concierge.

How did he get your e-mail? Was it because of the RCCL website?

Anyway, there is not much he can do for us ahead of time anyway. We're set. Except save me a walk to Chops to make a reservation on the first day.

Sailing on the EOS in June. This will be our 3rd stay in a GS, and have never been contacted by the Concierge.

How did he get your e-mail? Was it because of the RCCL website?

Anyway, there is not much he can do for us ahead of time anyway. We're set. Except save me a walk to Chops to make a reservation on the first day.

If you are contacted by the concierge, it is usually much closer to your sailing date - probably within a week. Julian, the last I heard which was from him, is not going to be on board during June. No one has mentioned who will be filling in for him.

Thanks to all! We leave tomorrow morning and I haven't even started to pack. Augh.

B-52-we were contacted yesterday by Julian via email and we sail Saturday. In other words pretty close to sailing date. We are in an Owners Suite and I made the reservation directly with RCCL (via phone) but am registered on the website. Not sure why we were picked to be contacted, but I do like it. Saving the walk to Chops might allow you time to have fun somewhere else!

I have written everyone's names down to "say hello to Julian" so I won't forget anyone.

Now if I could just stay off these boards, get my work done and head home to pack I will be in good shape.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Question: Are Diamond members contacted by the Conceirge before a cruise? We were on the Radiance in April and were not contacted - but we were not in suite - just in a balcony room - We are going on the Radiance in August again for Alaska.

Thanks to all! We leave tomorrow morning and I haven't even started to pack. Augh.

B-52-we were contacted yesterday by Julian via email and we sail Saturday. In other words pretty close to sailing date. We are in an Owners Suite and I made the reservation directly with RCCL (via phone) but am registered on the website. Not sure why we were picked to be contacted, but I do like it. Saving the walk to Chops might allow you time to have fun somewhere else!

I have written everyone's names down to "say hello to Julian" so I won't forget anyone.

Now if I could just stay off these boards, get my work done and head home to pack I will be in good shape.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Well then...put Mommabean/Gina on the list first - at the top - "President of the Julian fan club" followed by all the loyal members of course. :D

Question: Are Diamond members contacted by the Conceirge before a cruise? We were on the Radiance in April and were not contacted - but we were not in suite - just in a balcony room - We are going on the Radiance in August again for Alaska.

I was contacted pre-cruise by Julian when I was in a GS. I was not contacted by him pre-cruise when I was diamond staying in a JS. It might depend on time - suites being contacted first. Diamonds later if there is time. I don't know for sure or maybe it varies from ship to ship.

Mommabean--I will add you to the top of the list. I have enjoyed reading all your posts and as a "newbie" to crusing (only second one), your knowledge and wit is great.

I have a growing list of names for Julian, he will impressed that I "know" you all!!!

Moses and I were thinking about putting a picture of Julian

on a tshirt with the words "World Tour" or something like that.

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Mommabean--can I use your picture of him?

We're booked for 9/20/08. Anybody want to join us?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. RCI does not appear to have / enforce a consistent strategy for this.

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Anita,

That will be fine. I've always thought that would be a great idea but never got around to doing it myself. This is one that I like but you are welcome to use any of them. If you want me to email it to you in full resolution, I can do that, too. I'm not sure if saving it to your hard drive when copied from the screen will get the full megapixels.

Julianresize.jpg.4af8a4016cc2452c978b225bbdcc228f.jpg

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

And the answer to that is YES! Only can we move it up to 07? :D I just can't wait that long.

Gina

Okay, now Moe is mad at me because he doesn't want any one

to steal his idea. Whatever! Can you please email the photo to

anitak63@sbcglobal.net? Thanks

I know 2008 is a long time away but we've got the next two cruises

already booked and we're waiting for 2009 to open up. This one will

be a little "quickie" to get us through 2008.

Your list is right on target. I got off the ship May7th and I miss it so bad. Althought I did not see Julians show, I had the pleasure of talking and dancing with him inthe viking crown. That place was jumping late nights and he was getting his boogie on. Have a wonderful time. Have a mojito for me.

Anyone know when Julian will be back from vacation??:confused:

I didn't ask his exact dates because I just wanted to be sure he'd be on board in August or September in case I decided to cruise Enchantment during those months. He said he'd be gone for the month of June and return early July. That is vague, I know. I can't remember if he said he'd be gone a full 6 weeks. I'd give it until mid July just to be sure - if you are planning a EOS cruise.

Archived