Rays, Reef, Rum Pointe tour: timing re 3:30 last tender??

emd1

We have been on Nativeway 2 times, we just love them! The first time it was just my husband and I , the following trip we brought our daughters. They are a class act all the way!

Rum Point is a beautiful beach, so calm and tranquil. My husband bought a special "under water housing" for his digital camera. The pictures of the stingrays are spectacular, it truly is a fun and remarkable day.

Even though we have done the trip twice, if I wre going back, I wouldn't hesitate to book it again!

enjoy!

We just came back from our cruise and we did the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour with Nativeway. There were people from Princess, Royal Caribbean and Carnival on our tour, all had tenders leaving between 3 and 3:30, and no one had any trouble making their tenders. There were long lines, but plenty of time. The tour was great!!! Sheldon and Everton were our guides and they were fabulous. They made sure to keep an eye on the time and had everyone back on the boat after lunch at Rum Point with plenty of time to spare. I would highly recommend them and the tour. :)

They give very professional and personal service. I can't wait to go back!:D

Archived