Aft Balcony On Carnival Glory

bzmama

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in an aft balcony deck 6 on the Glory. We are wondering if they are covered at all. We have had aft on the Celebrity Infinity and loved it. It was 3/4 covered. Can some one fill me in on the Glory Aft deck 6.

Hopefully dbrucern will see this post and show you her pictures. We met up with her after chatting on these boards. I went out on her balcony and can't remember if it is totally covered from above or if there is some uncovered deck space. I do remember it was a pretty spacious room for two.

We had 6452 on the Glory in April. Here is a picture of the balcony and coverage

2554921160064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

This was just like the cabin dbrucern had but on the opposite corner. It does have some exposed sunlight.

Have fun. I am jealous:p

We just got off the Liberty (just like the glory) and had an aft balcony. We were ont he Varandah though. Was 1/2 covered. We had fun sun in the morning and nice shade late. The sunsets back there are breathtaking. We had the end balcony (next to the big corner). Our balcony was an additional 4 feet longer than the one next to it, but I noticed the larger one was only on the Verandah deck. We could hear people on the Lido & up, but really couldn't see anyone.

Hope this helps.

This was just like the cabin dbrucern had but on the opposite corner. It does have some exposed sunlight.

Have fun. I am jealous:p

we are building a group for the 9-27-08 Glory........so far the roll call is all people with some sort of tie to someone else out of 25 couples we have 13 balcony cabins in a row wraping around the back of the upper deck including both 9A's (one is mine :D, I can't wait).......just have to see how many dividers we can get opened........

.....care to join us?

we are building a group for the 9-27-08 Glory........so far the roll call is all people with some sort of tie to someone else out of 25 couples we have 13 balcony cabins in a row wraping around the back of the upper deck including both 9A's (one is mine :D, I can't wait).......just have to see how many dividers we can get opened........

.....care to join us?

Thanks. We already have one cruise booked for next year. Not sure if we can swing a second.

I am up for a new job though and it will open up more possibilities to cruise during other times of the year.

.....care to join us?

Don't want to disappoint you, but on the aft cabins, only every other divider opens up. From the wraps down the side, though, they all open.

Hey guys, Yup we had the exact room as shown on the opposite corner, probably our favorite room on a ship, lots of room for a couple. Thought we would miss the couch but didn't. My daughter in laws loved that the balcony was not completely covered, our room steward brought down a couple of loungers from the lido deck and the girls were sunbathing in privacy. We are only sorry that the 9A's were not available on our up coming cruise.

Archived