Transfer to the Spirit from LaG

Kittykath

My daughter arrives from Denver to LaGuardia at 1:00 p.m. on the day we sail on the Spirit.. she's in a panic worrying that she won't find an NCL rep who'll make sure she gets to the pier on time! Anyone else arrive at LaG this time of day and have no problem getting transferred to their ship? Thanks!

My daughter arrives from Denver to LaGuardia at 1:00 p.m. on the day we sail on the Spirit.. she's in a panic worrying that she won't find an NCL rep who'll make sure she gets to the pier on time! Anyone else arrive at LaG this time of day and have no problem getting transferred to their ship? Thanks!

OK, first of all, is this an NCL flight and/or did she purchase the transfer?

If yes, then there will be a NCL person holding a sign at baggage claim, and they are easy to spot.

If not, it's simple to hop into a CAB and shoot over to the pier - tell them 54th and 12th Ave :)

I concur with Cliff above. If your daughter hasn't booked her transfer through NCL, she can easily jump into a YELLOW CAB and get on over to the pier. And she'll have a terrific view of the NY skyline on the way over.

Enjoy your cruise. I've gone out of NY twice and will never ever tire of the view. I would go again in a NY minute!

Ciao,

W A W W

Thanks for the response, Cliff... yes, my daughter DID book her flight through NCL and the transfers were provided.. I guess it's a no-brainer that if NCL provided the transfers they will indeed provide the transportation. It's great to know about the cabs for my OTHER daughter who didn't book her flight through NCL .. now she knows what to do, too! Thanks again.. K.

W. - Thanks for your input and good wishes! I sure am looking forward to this cruise, from sailaway on ... and YOU have a great time on your Sept. cruise. That one and the Alaskan are 2 we plan to do in the future! K.

Archived