Carnival gift, drink, spa, certificates?

Guest Time2gocruzn

Guest Time2gocruzn

When you buy these, do they mail them to you ahead of time, and what do they look like? Thinking about giving them for Christmas gifts for family members who are going on our upcoming cruise, and I am curious if anyone else has purchased these.

The funship dollars (gift certificates) can either be purchased on the phone and directly applied as a credit to your account, or the actual certificate can be mailed to you to be given as a gift. Then the recipient just needs to fill in the certificate and mail it in to Carnival.

The drink coupons can not be mailed to you - they are given to you in the dining room on the first night of your cruise. The recipient will receive a paper in their stateroom saying that "so and so" bought them drink coupons, and instructing them when and where to pick them up (again, dining room on the first night).

I've never purchased the spa coupons, so I'm not sure how they work.

If you are buying these as gifts, I would recommend the funship dollars (gift certificates) because they will mail you an actual certificate that you can put in a card, plus they can be used for whatever they want onboard (not restricted to just a drink, or spa, etc).

Guest Time2gocruzn

Thanks, Snowball. I think I'll call carnival about these tomorrow. Who knows how long it will take for them to get them to me, so I better do it soon! Thanks again!:)

Archived