Washer/Dryer on Pride of Hawaii?

susieh

Does anyone know if there are laundry rooms on the PoH? We're arriving in Honolulu 4 days before our cruise, then we have the cruise, then 5 more nights in San Francsisco and Chicago before we fly home.

To put it simply - I dont have enough clothes (or underwear!!! :rolleyes: ) to last that long. I object to paying inflated prices for the ships laundry to wash my smalls so other than handwashing and hanging them up to dry in the cabin (which would probably be frowned upon anyway) what other options do I have?

Thanks for any help

They are about mid-ship on the inside on the port side. (I am not sure which decks; I know 10 and 9, but others as well.) They have 3 washers and 3 dryers, an ironing board and iron, and a dispenser for a small package of laundry detergent (enough for one load; takes U.S. quarters so bring some along). Very handy way to avoid the need to over pack.

They are about mid-ship on the inside on the port side. (I am not sure which decks; I know 10 and 9, but others as well.) They have 3 washers and 3 dryers, an ironing board and iron, and a dispenser for a small package of laundry detergent (enough for one load; takes U.S. quarters so bring some along). Very handy way to avoid the need to over pack.

I'm picturing myself dragging some laundry down to the self-serve facilities, and I'm almost 100% sure that the rooms were/are on the starboard side of the ship. (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.)

beachchick

Archived