Only got emailed cruise documents?

Emmabelle

I booked my inlaws on the Majesty which departs this Sunday, May 27 and they never received documents through snail mail. I did get the cruise docs through my email though. I booked the cruise through Southwest Vacations and I did register them on line. Will they be able to get their luggage tags at the cruise pier? Has this happened to anyone else?

According to the email that they sent the agents, they will still send out a welcome aboard and shore excursion book along with the baggage tags. At our office we set it up for it to be sent to us first, but we could have set it up to go directly to the client. Then you just do your boarding pass online and you're set.

Michael

When we went on the crown last october they had luggage tags at the pier check in, I preferred them to the paper ones we made copies of from the email. The ones at the pier were much sturdier.

You can also print them out as labels and slap them on the ones at the pier.

NCL is using the e-tickets.Personnally I don't like it at all.

I made enough copies of the luggage ticket then I laminated them and attached velcro on both ends.They are sturdy and hold together well

Another good and inexpensive method is to simply cut them out and cover them with packing tape...

Airlines have been doing this now for years, in fact most airlines will CHARGE you additionally for paper tickets these days.

E-docs are just fine for me. I never lose them this way, they are saved in multiple places :)

I know some people still get tickets and others get etickets so both are fine. I also know that even if you fill out the advance registration online you should bring a printed out copy with you so you don't have to fill one out there.

i live in apartments with small mail boxes...i love the email tickets. never a worry, i know i have them. plus after i print them, i keep them in another folder (in my email) until after the trip. that way i don't lose them i know i can re-print them when needed. i don't need all those fancy booklets..save a tree.

Archived