Missing Itineraries?

luv2bnsun

Besides Hawaii, have all the itinaries for summer and early fall 2008 been posted? I saw they added some repositioning cruises this week. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for new Hawaii itineraries. Is there anything else left to post? Is everything else accounted for? It sure would be nice if they posted them.

Not yet, although I suspect they will be up soon. Both the Pride ships left in Hawaii we are still waiting for new itineraries starting in the summer of 2008, along with the winter itineraries of the Jade (ex Pride of Hawaii), Star, and Spirit.

You would think the summer itineraries would be up by now, along with the winter itineraries of the Jade, Star, and Spirit. I believe the Hawaiian itineraries will continue as is, but it appears NCL has not decided upon the booking price. I haven't a clue why the Jade, Star, and Spirit's itineraries aren't up, there may be another surprise.

I expect NCL to post them soon, at least by the end of the first week of June.

Archived