Getting married on the Carnival Legend 9.9.07

So, I am getting married on the Legend on Sept 9th, and I will probably have over 50 people. I am interested in seeing pictures if anyone has any to share. My fiance is wearing one of his Coast Guard uniforms and my dress has navy blue down the back to match him. Hopefully this won't be too dark??? I have told my bridesmaids (2) that they can wear whatever style dress they'd like, as long as it is navy blue and floor length. Am I wrong for allowing this? Both have good taste in style. Any thoughts/opinions ladies? What can I expect on the Legend?

Well your bridesmaids are going to love you for letting them choose a style of dress that will actually flatter their body type! And no...that is not WRONG! It's YOUR wedding and you can have it however you want! I love the idea of the navy blue matching your Future DH's uniform.

As far as the Legend specificallly, I have no experience with the ship itself, but if you do a search of this section of the forum you can find some pictures & reviews. Also, be sure to read reviews from other Carnival cruises...not just the Legend. It will give you a good idea of what to expect on your wedding day.

Congratulations! :D

Well, I don't have any pics as of yet, but I am getting married aboard the Carnival Legend in July so I will try and get my pics posted as quickly as I can when we return!

We just had a wedding onboard the legend. I will try to post you some pics and I will load the cd that the ships photographer did as well. If you can request Claudia for you photos, she is great and was very quick. We were not really picky and I think that contributed to us being so pleased witht the pics that she took. We had no intentions of buying any but there were so nice and we ended up buying 500.00. wasnt a bad price and we had nice pics to bring home and show our friends. Let me know if you have any other questions

Archived