royal review part 3

seabourndt

sorry its only 2 days at a time but am still tired after getting home. hope you are contiueing to enjoy reading it.

SUNDAY 13TH MAY

a sea day went to the church service done my the commordore michael fatchen, very good. used the internet for the last time as my 100 mins had run out. tonight in the dining room was french night so had escargots, lovely!,french onion soup,frogs legs!,creme brulee! not a fgood one compared to the one i had at sabatini's last night, what a shame. the show was singers and dancers-music,music,music, i enjoyed it.

MONDAY 14TH MAY

today we were in malta a lovely place, i booked excursion of the jeep safari! wanted to get bto the POPEYE VILLAGE i went to last time. the only excursion that went there but only saw it from above. would rather had gone in thee rather than golden bay where we stayed for 45mins. we were in the open bench seats! not really good for bad backs! but quite enjoyed it, some off road and saw \a lot. left malta 1715 rubbish sailaway again! had red snapper for dinner bananas foster(never heard of it before!) and another poor brulee! show was an all round entertainer BAYNE BACON, singer,comedian, pianist, the best so far! shame they had no cd of him for sale.

TUESDAY 15TH MAY

at sea again, had swiss muesi strange, the waiter says they don't have it but here it is on the menu! attended the culinary demonstration/galley tour. thew tour ws very short to others i've been to but as there were a lot of people. interesting that there were escalators fromone level to the other! formal dinner in the dining room. had just passed STROMBOLI VOLCANO, went completly round the island. it was a bit choppy at this point. at dinner the commordore said it was going to get worse! durung the night just what you want to hear. a few left during dinner to take tablets or retire in the cabin. i went to the show dancers was a bit bumby as it was at the front of the ship. my cabin moved around a bit but i felt ok. no cigar on decvk tonight as it was too windy to go out on deck.

thats it for today

dave

Archived