How early should you expect airline tickets?

SHINEMAN

Would like to make travel arrangements to airport but really can't do that until get tickets. Hate to spend any more time hanging around airport than have to. Has anyone been able to get flight times from NCL in advance of tickets themselves?

I believe they book all the flights for a cruise at the same time. Normally they are done as posted above around 21 days prior. That said I received my docs including air on July 18th for my cruise on the 22nd of August.

I booked direct with NCL so I did not have the TA delay in the middle. Many TAs take time to check the docs, make sure they are correct and then send them out to all passengers on that ship at the same time. One TA I used held the docs until 2 weeks before no matter when they came in.

Once you are ticketed even if you don't have your docs you should be able to get flight numbers and times.

I will second what Shoreguy said. Directly with NCL and air docs come out approximately 21 days before cruise. Through most TA's, and another week for them to check out everything before you get it. NCL did have our flight info though almost 3 months before the cruise once, call the TA or NCL to find out if arrangements are made yet. It is not always done at the same time.

Archived