Single Cabin Mate Needed to share cabin

Hello. My name is Dana, and I'm a single, 39 year old, non-smoking female. I'm looking for someone to share an interior cabin on a 7-day cruise on the Mariner of the Seas on either Sunday 6/10/07, 7/8/07, or 8/5/07. The current price for an interior cabin on those dates is $ 799.00. It cruises from Port Canaveral FL to the Eastern Carribean with 3 days at sea. Please email me at dyorks@aol.com if you are interested. Thanks! Dana

Hello. My name is Dana, and I'm a single, 39 year old, non-smoking female. I'm looking for someone to share an interior cabin on a 7-day cruise on the Mariner of the Seas on either Sunday 6/10/07, 7/8/07, or 8/5/07. The current price for an interior cabin on those dates is $ 799.00. It cruises from Port Canaveral FL to the Eastern Carribean with 3 days at sea. Please email me at dyorks@aol.com if you are interested. Thanks! Dana

Gosh Dana! I commend you!!! I have a friend that loves to cruise but doesn't have anyone to cruise with! I will giver her your e-mail addy for future reference. I don't believe she will be able to go on this particular one but it would be nice to get to know one another!

Gosh Dana! I commend you!!! I have a friend that loves to cruise but doesn't have anyone to cruise with! I will giver her your e-mail addy for future reference. I don't believe she will be able to go on this particular one but it would be nice to get to know one another!

Thank you NDsumfun and Kelj. I can use all the help I can get! ;) I figure there have to be some other single people out there that just love to cruse like I do. Usually I go with my kids, but it would be nice to go with another adult.

Thank you NDsumfun and Kelj. I can use all the help I can get! ;) I figure there have to be some other single people out there that just love to cruse like I do. Usually I go with my kids, but it would be nice to go with another adult.

Dana

Post this information in the Roll calls for those weeks. The more exposure you get the better your chances are. If you do cruise alone, I suspect that the Roll call members would adopt you and make you comfortable. Having a cabin all to yourself is not bad. But then again having someone to help you dress and just chat with has it's benefits as well. Good luck and have a great cruise. :D

No prob Dana! As Dagadget says my DH & I would love to "adopt" ya! I'm sure there are many many others that feel the same way.......

Our next "planned" cruise is the Crown Princess April 26, 2008!

Keep me posted on your plans & maybe we can meet up one day!!! my e-mail addy is Keller2@bellsouth.net

Dana

Post this information in the Roll calls for those weeks. The more exposure you get the better your chances are. If you do cruise alone, I suspect that the Roll call members would adopt you and make you comfortable. Having a cabin all to yourself is not bad. But then again having someone to help you dress and just chat with has it's benefits as well. Good luck and have a great cruise. :D

Great idea! I never thought about placing it in the roll calls. Thanks dagadget! And, ndsumfun, thanks for the kindness! :) Dana

Great idea! I never thought about placing it in the roll calls. Thanks dagadget! And, ndsumfun, thanks for the kindness! :) Dana

Dana

You are always welcome. Helping each other out is what makes Cruise Critic what it is. I am certain that things will work out just fine for you and that your cruise experience will be a memorable one :)

Archived