9/1 Dawn cruise to nowhere price drop?

ma_t_gus

I was checking for the 1 nighters from NYC and I think the Dawn 9/1 cruise inside stateroom dropped from $199 to $149. I can't go that weekend so I'm wishing that they will drop the price for the 1 nighter Spirit cruise during the month of Sept and Oct.

I'll be checking everyday from now till Sept for the liquidation sail. Bad pun, I know.:D

Can anyone tell me about these nowhere cruises.....ie; do they have a show, are there any musical groups performing at the bars, are all the food areas open, etc. etc.? Or is it strictly to gamble.

Can anyone tell me about these nowhere cruises.....ie; do they have a show, are there any musical groups performing at the bars, are all the food areas open, etc. etc.? Or is it strictly to gamble.

Yes, Yes, Yes, ......No.

Everything on a longer cruise packed into 20 hours.

I was checking for the 1 nighters from NYC and I think the Dawn 9/1 cruise inside stateroom dropped from $199 to $149. I can't go that weekend so I'm wishing that they will drop the price for the 1 nighter Spirit cruise during the month of Sept and Oct.

I'll be checking everyday from now till Sept for the liquidation sail. Bad pun, I know.:D

Wow... thanks for the heads up... as they have dropped the prices on the Spirit cruises as well for spet and Oct...

I was able to get onto the Spirit on 9/29 for less than the Cinco de Mayo Dawn cruise :)

Can't wait :)

Still monitoring the June 16th for last minute deals :)

Checking out rates - $79 inside for 2 was $294 by the time taxes etc. were added on. Is this right? This was on beta site.

The 294 includes $58 for insurance something I would not take for a 1 day cruise..

Price PP any inside

Fare 59.00

Tax 49.04

NCF 20.00

Ins 29.00

Total $147.04

PGSD1 Weekly Deal

PGWCO Weekend Cruise - OBC- A/S

I have my eye on the 2 nighter out of Boston in December, but the prices seem way too high for me. I am not sure the expense of getting to and from NY make the 1-nighters a good option, although I would love to check out the Spirit or the Dawn. I am jealous of all of you with so many cool choices!

Shoreguy, thank you! I took off the travel insurance and that made me feel better. I didn't realize it could be taken off under travel choices. I've never booked on NCL's website - just Travelocity once. I've used a travel agent for other cruises but the 1 day seemed like something I could handle just fine - with your help!

Again, thank you.

There are a few 1 or 2 nighters in Europe this year and next - are the prices for these ever made available in the US?

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I'm looking at the Dover-Amsterdam weekend cruise on the Gem in October as an early birthday present for myself. My actual birthday is October 26 which is the day of a one day cruise out of NY (the Dawn?) but sadly I won't be here for it so I was looking at the Gem cruise as an alternative. Any information would be appreciated!

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I'm looking at the Dover-Amsterdam weekend cruise on the Gem in October as an early birthday present for myself. My actual birthday is October 26 which is the day of a one day cruise out of NY (the Dawn?) but sadly I won't be here for it so I was looking at the Gem cruise as an alternative. Any information would be appreciated!

Oct 6 - 2 night - UK website

http://www.uk.ncl.com/specials/index.htm

I can't believe we just booked an inside on the Spirit for Sept. 1...on a total whim. Had been thinking about going to NYC for Labor Day weekend. Looks like we're doing it now.

My name is Droopy Sails, and I have no self-control when it comes to travel.

At least I pulled myself together long enough before booking to determine that airfare and our favorite cheap Manhattan hotels were reasonably priced over LD weekend.

There are a few 1 or 2 nighters in Europe this year and next - are the prices for these ever made available in the US?

Oct 6 - 2 night - UK website

http://www.uk.ncl.com/specials/index.htm

Ah, I know that they are priced for the UK market and I can see the VERY high price for them at ncl.co.uk - I was just wondering if the prices were ever made available via ncl.com i.e. priced in US$ for the US market?

woohoo, I was able to book on Sunday 3 of the 4 days that had Balcony for $109. It cost me $300 for 2 without insurance. I hope the weather is still warm in October so I can make use of the balcony. I'm waiting for the other days to go down in price.

And you get an obc :)

PGSD1 Weekly Deal

Do you get an OBC for the dawn 1 nighter in Sept?

I called an online TA they didnt say anything about it:confused:

Thanks in advance

Do you get an OBC for the dawn 1 nighter in Sept?

I called an online TA they didnt say anything about it:confused:

Thanks in advance

Give the promo code to your TA and have them check. I am not a TA but it looks like it to me

Awsome thanks so much I guess you dont get the $10 OBC unless you ask she said she didnt know about it, I gave her the promo code you supplied worked out great!:)

Mine was included automatically... according to my receipt anyway :)

Archived