9/1 Dawn cruise to nowhere price drop?

ma_t_gus

I booked the Dawn 1 night yesterday. In the morning the oceanview cabins were cheaper than the insides. By the afternoon the prices changed and the balconies were cheapest. I booked directly with NCL and had to tell the rep about the OBC and give her the codes. She could not tell me how much the OBC is put I'm assuming $10 per cabin. Thank you all for invaluable info. Also, one question, is the daily service charge included in my price? I know when I do the Carnival CTN's you have to pay the service charge upfront. Thanks.

I booked the Dawn 1 night yesterday. In the morning the oceanview cabins were cheaper than the insides. By the afternoon the prices changed and the balconies were cheapest. I booked directly with NCL and had to tell the rep about the OBC and give her the codes. She could not tell me how much the OBC is put I'm assuming $10 per cabin. Thank you all for invaluable info. Also, one question, is the daily service charge included in my price? I know when I do the Carnival CTN's you have to pay the service charge upfront. Thanks.

No.. the daily service charge is added to your bill when you are on the ship.

I have dining questions re the one-nighters:

--Is one of the main dining rooms open for lunch the day of boarding, or are we relegated to the buffet?

--By any chance is the main dining room open for breakfast the day of disembarkation? I don't know why it would be; it never is on longer cruises, but just thought I'd check.

Big thanks in advance.

--Is one of the main dining rooms open for lunch the day of boarding, or are we relegated to the buffet?

--By any chance is the main dining room open for breakfast the day of disembarkation? I don't know why it would be; it never is on longer cruises, but just thought I'd check.

Big thanks in advance.

We had lunch on in the main dining room as soon as we boarded for our 1-nighter on the Dawn in May. It was delightful. Don't know about breakfasat.

Big thanks in advance.

Open for lunch and breakfast - always open for breakfast on my longer cruises just closes earlier.

Open for lunch and breakfast - always open for breakfast on my longer cruises just closes earlier.

Yay! My last two cruises, there was no main DR breakfast the last day. Didn't bother me since I know the poor crew has enough to do that day, but I'm very glad to hear that's not regular practice. I hate buffets but we do what we have to...I'm not cooking and that's a beautiful thing.

Thanks, bermuder and shoreguy!

I booked through NCL on Sunday while the price was still $79 and I didn't know about the code. I called this morning and they told me that it was already added for me, I didn't need the code. The rep told me it was $10 obc which basically pays for the waiter/stateroom fees just like my 1-nighter on the Dawn last month.

Archived