Cabin Category ?

Kwst8ofmind

Hello,

Would you the experienced cruisers please explain to me the categories and what they are, what is worse ane why, what is better and why?

I have been seeing mention of everything from 4a to 9a,, just not sure I get what the differences are.

Thanks in advance;)

Hello,

Would you the experienced cruisers please explain to me the categories and what they are, what is worse ane why, what is better and why?

I have been seeing mention of everything from 4a to 9a,, just not sure I get what the differences are.

Thanks in advance;)

Basically, the number 4 is an inside cabin.

5a can have port holes or can have a window but can have an obstructed view.

6a is an Oceanview cabin that has a window.

7a is a balcony cabin but it could have an obstruction to limit your view.

8a is a balcony

9a could be a Mini Suite with a balcony.

11a Suite

12a Penthouse

The letters "A" like in Cat. 4a meaning the lowest deck and Letter "H" as in Cat.4H could be the highest deck.

Fred

Hello,

Thanks in advance;)

In my opinion I find it is better to book a cabin that is sandwiched between two cabin floors and is midship. I do this after being on a deck with the piano bar above me and it drove me crazy. I have read that other people will hear noise being under the pools, buffet, discos and any other public areas. Pick your cabin wisely!:) Also in my opinion (many would disagree) I would never book a guarantee cabin. I have read about many people getting crappy rooms booking a guarantee. I feel it is the way the cruiselines use to get rid of the rooms that no one would book on their own. I hope this helps!:)

Archived