Zenith Summer 2005 Prices Back!!

richsea

The prices for Zenith to Bermuda for June, July, & August 2005 are back up on Celebrity's Site. Now maybe we can finally book for next July. With all the new "No Discounts by Travel Agents" rules, this looks like it will be the most expensive 7 day cruise we've ever taken!

The Zenith prices are now listed for June July and August. We are booked for June, but when I try to get a price on any cat cabin it says NONE available. Friends wanted to join us can they really ALL be sold out or is something wrong with the site???

i called Celebrity yesterday re 6/25 sailing as i was having similar problems on the website. Believe it or not several of the June sailing are sold out and early July is approaching capacity as well. Given the brisk sales,if you know what you want I would book it.

SPARKLE4U:

I called AAA today. We have a large group, need about 8 cabins, on June 25th Sailing, Zenith, to Bermuda. The Rep told me that AAA is holding cabins on the June 18th sailing, not the 25th. She said that another Agency may be holding a block of rooms (if it's not sold out, she didn't know....) and if they are not sold they get placed back into "inventory". We are not holding our breath, but geez, would LOVE to be on the Zenith next June. It is the only time our group can all go. So the Rep has all my info and is going to check again early next week. All we can all do is HOPE something opens up... if not, it could be the Dawn (NCL) out of NYC, doing the Florida/East Coast and Bahamas, or the Norwegian Crown to Bermuda... I've heard so many nice things about the Zenith, it would be great if it worked out !! Time will tell...

Denise

Archived