just booked Henry

heymom32000

Heymom,

Me and some friends of mine were with Henry last month during our stop in St. Thomas. You can't go wrong with him! He is very very knowledgeable about the island and he has a wonderful sense of humor.

Heatherandfred, Henry doesn't get online all the time, so give him a few days to reply to your email.

Happy cruising!

We love Henry christopher!!! He is a wonderful man and will be sure that you enjoy your day in St. Thomas. His web site is www.eeetours.com Go to the contact page and his e-mail is there...It also has both his cell and home phone numbers on it as well. He is the best!! We are using him again in September. He was very good with my kids and I really liked that. I think everyone should use Henry!!!!! If you have any questions about him, any of you may e-mail me jsbenton1@yahoo.com Have fun in St. Thomas and please tell Henry we will see him soon!! :)

Interesting, I've tried getting a hold of him, but to no avail. I sent him an email the other day, but no response.

What did his email look like? I mean I don't want it to go to spam if he does decide to write back.

His email will get blocked if you if you have a spam blocker. It did when I corresponded with him. Check your blocked messages and you'll more than likely find a response.

My wife and I, together with our son and daughter just returned from St. Thomas and a tour with Henry Christopher. It turned out that we got a private tour in his multi-seated jitney bus. He took his time to show us all over his island and stopped off at many interesting points for photos, and to point out the many herbal plant remedies growing naturally on the island. We noticed many other jitneys flying past us full to capacity with over 20 people on them, not even stopping to "smell the roses".

After a 2 and a half hour tour of the island, including buying us a fresh coconut to drink and eat from, he took us to his home to show us how the locals collect and store all their drinking water, to meet his wife and to show us more fruits growing in his back yard.

He then dropped us off at the beautiful Sapphire Beach for a couple of hours of swimming and snorkeling, where we saw many tropical fish.

He then dropped us in Charlotte Amalie for 2 hours of shopping and then picked us up again to return us to our ship.

I highly recommend Henry Christopher. He is a true gentleman and a true ambassador for his beautiful island of St. Thomas.

we are booking a private tour with henry for June. We have emailed him twice and actually called him once. he has replied each time. It was usually the next day but he was very nice and heplful in accommodating our large party.

You know, everyone that I have heard from that has used Henry has said the same thing! I am so glad that I found him. I'm sure the other tour operators are good as well, but if you are looking for someone that will make you feel like family......Henry is the man!!!!:)

my wife and i were just down in st. thomas and toured with henry. he was a very nice person and knowledgable about the island. however, henry was 15 minutes late to start our tour. we watched all the other tour groups come and go as we waited. we had someone call henry at home and he said he was on his way. he picked us up and dropped us off shopping. Henry told us to be back at 11:30am for pick up. We waited and waited after shopping...we finally had to get another tour guide to call him to pick us up. He finally showed at 12:05pm. The rest of the tour went fine but i was more than annoyed at that point. We were the only 2 on his tour with 2 ships in port, and got the impression from other drivers we talked to as we waited that his tardiness was common practice for him. Other tours were booked and we wished we had booked with another since henry was the most expensive. Again, he was a plesant person to talk to and knowledgable but his inability to show up on time hurts when you don't have a lot of time on the island to begin with.

Well, I can tell you, he wasn't late when we were there....As a matter of fact, he was early. I wouldn't listen to what other drivers have to say because they are in the same business as he is...of course they would say negative things about him.....The way the traffic was when we were there, I don't know how anybody gets around there on time....:)

All the other tours seemed to show up on time and were full. Maybe he just had a really bad day. I still don't understand how we were the only 2 people on his tour with so many cruisers in port and all the others tours full.

I don't know...I guess everyone has bad days. I know I have my share of them....I think that people are just geting to know who Henry is the past 6-8 months or so...Maybe that's why he wasn't as busy as the others...I'm sure all of the tour operators have pros and cons...as I have read them on these boards.

Archived