Heated pools on Pearl?

snbptrsn

Yes, there were. Gutsy little tykes! I didn't see many kids on the trip, but there were a few.

I have such great memories of that trip. Now trying to find a place to have the near 700 photos developed!

Was great spending time with you at the bowling function! :)

Yes, there were. Gutsy little tykes! I didn't see many kids on the trip, but there were a few.

Kids don't seem to mind the cold water as much as us adults! My daughter loves to swim and she is having me fill our pool today! I told her it will be too cold to swim for a couple of days....she stepped in it as it was begining to fill today....said "its not cold!" I put my foot in and went screaming due to the frozen foot that I now have...:D !

Kids don't seem to mind the cold water as much as us adults! My daughter loves to swim and she is having me fill our pool today! I told her it will be too cold to swim for a couple of days....she stepped in it as it was begining to fill today....said "its not cold!" I put my foot in and went screaming due to the frozen foot that I now have...:D !

There could be icebergs floating in the pool and kids would go swimming if their parents let them.

I was surprised at how many kids WERE using the pools on our cruise this week. I talked with one brave one who came down the slide as I walked by, and he said it was great. Not my idea of fun, but they were heated.

Archived