Maritime Forecast?

edan

I saw a forecast on another thread, but it didn't have the link. Just wanting to find out a forecast for the time we are going to be on the Wonder. Right now I have a 15 yr old with a bad stomach and we are leaving for Disney in the AM : (

If anyone can help me out, that would be great. I did a search but didn't get anywhere

I saw a forecast on another thread, but it didn't have the link. Just wanting to find out a forecast for the time we are going to be on the Wonder. Right now I have a 15 yr old with a bad stomach and we are leaving for Disney in the AM : (

If anyone can help me out, that would be great. I did a search but didn't get anywhere

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/mmm.html?map=wave&animate=1#map

One thing that this does not take into account is wind. If there are strong winds, the ship may move from now and then until the stabilizers kick in.

My advise is that you do not concentrate too much on the wave height activity. Rather, think about taking preventive measures. If those do not work, a visit to the on-board physician will do the trick. If probably will not be free (hope you have travel insurance) but a shot of Phenegran (I believe that is what they give) normally does the trick. The caveat is that the drug normally causes drowsiness. Have you thought about Bonine and/or Ginger capsules? There are also some other OTC meds you can bring along. Good luck!

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/mmm.html?map=wave&animate=1#map

One thing that this does not take into account is wind. If there are strong winds, the ship may move from now and then until the stabilizers kick in.

My advise is that you do not concentrate too much on the wave height activity. Rather, think about taking preventive measures. If those do not work, a visit to the on-board physician will do the trick. If probably will not be free (hope you have travel insurance) but a shot of Phenegran (I believe that is what they give) normally does the trick. The caveat is that the drug normally causes drowsiness. Have you thought about Bonine and/or Ginger capsules? There are also some other OTC meds you can bring along. Good luck!

Thanks for the link. Yes, we stocked up on the Bonine and Dram. He is feeling much better. We left at 5am from La. and now are in Florida and he is doing fine. THanks!

Archived