Legend Camp Carnival Question

pugsy&porter

Has anyone sailed on the Carnival Legend in the past 3 months and noticed the Camp Carnival Schedule? We have booked the early dinning time because we have a 3 year old with us, but if CC is open during the late time, we are considering changing our dining time to later so our 3 yr old doesn't have to try to sit through a 1.5 hour dinner. Her attention span is about 22 minutes. Fortunately, all the members of our table are family, but still.

Thanks in advance.

From what I understand the camp carnival schedule is pretty much fleet wide. So although I have never been on Legend, I can tell you that camp DOES open at 7pm. I have even seen on some ships that Camp takes the kids to the Lido deck for dinner. On our cruise it was formal night and the kid formal dinner was at 7pm.

Others have reported here that Camp opened earlier to take them to dinner.

So you would have NO problems having camp opened during Late Seating dinner.

Has anyone sailed on the Carnival Legend in the past 3 months and noticed the Camp Carnival Schedule? We have booked the early dinning time because we have a 3 year old with us, but if CC is open during the late time, we are considering changing our dining time to later so our 3 yr old doesn't have to try to sit through a 1.5 hour dinner. Her attention span is about 22 minutes. Fortunately, all the members of our table are family, but still.

Thanks in advance.

I am booked on The Legend for August with our son. We were on The Triumph a few months ago just us so I picked up thr Camp Carnival Schedules. We had taken our son on The Fantasy last year & the Triumph was the same as far as times to be open & when they take the breaks etc. I would go for the dinner seating that's around 8:00. They can go back to Camp Carnival for dinner at 5:45. The councelors take them. That gives mom time to get ready without being rushed. They can stay till 10:00 free of charge. Our son did not want to leave the camp. We can't wait to go back!!!!!

Archived