Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Hi Gang-

I have searched the forum, but haven't found a "Carnival Liberty Thread" that only talks about the Carnival Liberty ship. I noticed we have them for other ships (Destiny, Legend, Triumph) so can we start one for the Liberty?

I am sailing on the Liberty next month and would love anyone's feedback on this ship and any tips people can offer, related to it. Also, this would be a good place to post who the cruise director is, piano bar player, karaoke host, Camp Carnival counselors, etc, as I noticed this is always of interest to people before a cruise.

So......who wants to be first to add some info to the thread? Don't be shy!

Anyone have specific suggestions about "not to miss" places on the Liberty? Or the shows/comedians on the Liberty? I've head a lot of good things about the Fish and Chips place....I'm not into seafood, but my hubby is excited about it! What other info can you all provide? Can someone tell me about the movies on the big screen and how that works? Thanks!

We sailed the Liberty 3 weeks ago and had a wonderful time the ship is beautiful, you should try Harry's the food was fabulous as was the food in the dinning room. We didn't do the shows so can't tell you much about them. If you would like to see my pictures of the ship, I went around the whole ship on a port day when it was very empty and got some really good shots of all the bars decks pools. Here is the link they are from page 5-10. Linda

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/mafiadon21/?start=80

dj eddy can we request songs now...lol

see you in oct.

Add me to that October list...:D

I can't wait until this thread really takes off. I'm an information person and love to read up on anything I can...

Thanks for starting this thread, kiffrig.

Great pictures, Mafiadon - who is the woman who looks like Fran Drescher? I can't wait to try Harry's.

Eddy - I'll be on September 7 and will check you out. We have a big group of people who want to dance.

I'll be anxiously following this thread to see how it develops.

My wife and I sailed the Liberty in 2005 when it was one month old in Europe. I definately found that ship to be my favorite so far. I have been on the Inspiration, Carnival Destiny, and Carnival Freedom.

Yes I like the decor of the Liberty better than the Freedom. The Atrium in the Liberty is really great with all the colors. However I think that the decor of the Liberty fits Europe better than the Carribbean.

We sailed the Liberty 3 weeks ago and had a wonderful time the ship is beautiful, you should try Harry's the food was fabulous as was the food in the dinning room. We didn't do the shows so can't tell you much about them. If you would like to see my pictures of the ship, I went around the whole ship on a port day when it was very empty and got some really good shots of all the bars decks pools. Here is the link they are from page 5-10. Linda

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/mafiadon21/?start=80

Thanks so much for the pictures!

Add me to the October list. DJ Eddy, are you ready for this group? :D

I was on the Liberty 3 weeks ago...the Piano Bar with Damian is a definite can't miss. The guy can play the piano and surely entertain you.

Did you find it really smokey in the piano bar bgul99 or have they figured out the ventilation? I quit smoking a few months ago and I want no temptation on this trip :-)

Archived