Admiralry Dive Centre in St. Thomas? Any Reviews?

I used Admiralty in December and had a wonderful time. They do pick up from the cruise dock at Havensite which is quite convenient. I'd definitely go with them again.

Here are the photos I took on the dives.

Thanks for both your replies.

I was also interested in Chris Sawyer Diving and sent an email but did not get a reply. Laura at Admiralty has been so good about replying to my questions, and so nice.

Bruce - Such nice photos! Did you go out in the morning or the afternoon? My divers would prefer the afternoon dive but my concern is that they rs get back on board before we leave! Laura did say she could adjust the dive sites (2) to suit the time.

Bruce - Such nice photos! Thank you

Did you go out in the morning or the afternoon? My divers would prefer the afternoon dive but my concern is that they rs get back on board before we leave! Laura did say she could adjust the dive sites (2) to suit the time.

I did the three tank trip. First dive was the WIT Shoal.

If you have a group I imagine that you'd be able to do a charter, then you'd be able to pick the departure time and have more say in which dive sites you visit.

I wonder why your divers want to do an afternoon dive? Is there something else they want to do in the morning they can't do after the dives? Diving conditions are usually better in the morning.

I wonder why your divers want to do an afternoon dive? Is there something else they want to do in the morning they can't do after the dives? Diving conditions are usually better in the morning.

Ohhh, thanks for telling me that. I was just worried about them getting up early and off the ship in time. But if conditions are better in the morning than I will definetly switch.

Chris Sawyer does have a toll free number if you can't reach them by email

877-929-3483

They will not pick you up at the cruise dock and you must take a taxi to Red Hook where their dive shop is.

We hate to get up a 6:00AM while on vacation,

but will do it anytime to go diving:D

Ohhh, thanks for telling me that. I was just worried about them getting up early and off the ship in time. But if conditions are better in the morning than I will definetly switch.

I got picked up a little after 9:00 AM. I think that is a reasonable time, not too early, but still early enough to have time in the afternoon for other things.

Archived