royal review last

seabourndt

hope you are still reading my post any comments please.......

saturday

at anchoer at st trpez not booked any excursions so took tewnder to port. was hoping to get down to cannes but leaving at 3pm there was not enough time. nice market in town, walked round that and town. mmade my way to the wall where i had a great view of the ROYALL PRINCESS at anchor. made way back to the ship for lunch catfish. after last trip to thew gym we left anchor at last the sailaway were still playing as we left (the 1st time since the cruise began!) last dinner was tiger prawns,tuerkey with all the trimmings,baked alaska with chocolate sauce! last production show. had to have our luggage outside cabin by 9pm, this is way too early and not neccesarry! some cases were not oput out until after this time! i had been given the wrong baggage labels red 5 which was deck 8!! i was on deck 4! i spoke to receptoion but i might as well not bother! the biased english person just said it as onl;y 10 mins difference! what an answer!! it was actually over 30 mmins later!!

SUNDAY.

WE arrived in barcelona at 6am it was cold and quite windy on deck. the VOYAGER OF THE SEAS WAS ALREADY IN FRONT OF US, ORIANA \i missed. after breakfast paid bill and glad i did as the quewe got bigger after i left. had breakfast swiss muesli funny as they don't have it so i ordered it the night before and it was on the menu! and much better than the one they did for me. seemed a long wairt to get off the ships as it was not a largew ship. the disembarkation starte at 8am and i did get called until 9.45am!! waited ages to get a taxi and had to pay 26 euros to get bto the station as the road were closed due to a cycle race. after storing my luggage i wenrt back to do a harbour cruise. my flight was from girona 7o kl away got home at 1.30am!!

all in all a good cruise but will think twice about doing another on princess!!!!! as i am booked on the same cabin and ship in november shall think about cancelkling this cruise unless i get a better cabin.

dave

Archived