How Easy Is It To Change Seating Assignments (Not The TIme)....

anil099

Hey, we are a family of four going on our first cruise in a few days and I was wondering how easy is it to get a separate table for four rather than share a table with 4 or more other people?

Are there a lot of four man tables in the dining room? And when should I request the change? Thanks

When you get onboard, your S&S card will have the table number and dining time listed on it. Go to the dining room and find your table. If it is larger than a 4 person table, you can speak to the Maitre D and ask to be moved to a 4-top. He will do his best to accomodate you.

There is probably a pretty good chance that you will already be assigned a 4 person table. On both of our cruises, our family of 4 was seated at a table for 4. We had not requested it that way, but it worked out fine for us.

Enjoy! :)

Hey, we are a family of four going on our first cruise in a few days and I was wondering how easy is it to get a separate table for four rather than share a table with 4 or more other people?

Are there a lot of four man tables in the dining room? And when should I request the change? Thanks

You have to go down to the dining room as soon as you get on the ship. Its still going to be hard to get a table for two. There are not that many of them.

Archived