Beach Massages?

KAWS

Do any of the beaches offer this? We had fabulous massages in Costa Maya last March and since then I'm on the search for any port that we'll be visiting that might have this too.

Kim

I don't know of any place on St Thomas, or cheap on the beach places like on the western ports in any of the eastern routes. BUT, if you go to St. Marteen, we like to go on our own to Divi Beach and they have a great spa at the Little divi resort with couple's massages for $140. per couple. After the beach(and using their pool) we go to the spa and use their shower facilities then change into their robes and a have foot soak/bath and complimentary drink which are included.(total time of foot soak and massage is about 75 mins.) After the massage we change into clean clothes and go into town for late lunch and shopping. Don't know if this will help either of you, but thought i'd put it out there.

That sounds awesome. Unfortunately we already have a sailing trip planned for St. Martin. I wonder though if we couldn't do the same thing at a resort spa in St. Thomas. Hmmm.

Hello,

Several months ago while at Coki Beach I saw a sign for beach massages... I think it was 15 minute/short massages right on the beach. I didn't get details but do remember seeing the sign. Not sure if the lady is still there. I've not seen anything like that at any of the other beaches on STT. There are some resorts that have spas, like Wyndham and Ritz and they might offer beachside massages.

--Islander

Archived