West Coast Cruisers I have great New (Mariner of the Seas coming March 2009)

wow.

Way to go west coast...Now...Where is whats his name...You know who I am talking about...The dude that petitoned for this for so long....:p

Finally got his wish

I am happy for ya'll.....Still gives me long term hopes for Galveston:confused:

Anyone else want to join us on our NEWLY Officially announced itinerary?!! Group cruise link is in my signature! We have a large amount of cruisers already interested.... come join us and Get Out There!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just tried to call and she thought I was trying to book Voyager out of Galveston.... so I emailed her the link and she is going to see if she can find out when bookings open. Will let you know if I hear anything. She sounded very sincere that she was going to try to find out - even though it is a Sunday!

Now this is starting to make sense. The crew knows it already as well. Funny that they do not announce these things a bit better. I am beginning to think that TA's and ships crews run RCI and not AG and Company. Most big announcements at most companies come from the top. Now when all of this does happen I will just have to cruise Sovereign and Liberty instead of Sovereign and Mariner. By that time Liberty will have all of the kinks worked out too. :D

Now that the flyer is out, I hope RCCL announces soon about a Freedom class ship coming to Port C. Will be happy with any one of the 3.

Wondering if anyone wants to start a new thread titled something like "It's Official--Mariner to L.A." with the creative.rccl link? I know that I will often follow a thread into about page 5, and then move on to something else. So since the info is buried so deep here maybe someone wants to start it?

Possible choices to start that thread: Joe1690 (OP of this thread), skyking (who knew it all along), suziehmkr (for pre-organizing a CC trip adn starting a roll call even before the announcement!), or sdcruiser (for providing the sneak-peak link for us). Just not Javadelcamp who didn't even know whether there were hurricanes on the West Coast (and thanks for all of the great info, everyone)! :D

HOORAY FOR L.A.!

The flyer says bookings available to book right now, but the flyer itself has not been officially released. So once bookings can me made, then the flyer can be distributed by travel agents. So I'm still curious to find out when we book this!

Wondering if anyone wants to start a new thread titled something like "It's Official--Mariner to L.A." with the creative.rccl link? I know that I will often follow a thread into about page 5, and then move on to something else. So since the info is buried so deep here maybe someone wants to start it?

Possible choices to start that thread: Joe1690 (OP of this thread), skyking (who knew it all along), suziehmkr (for pre-organizing a CC trip adn starting a roll call even before the announcement!), or sdcruiser (for providing the sneak-peak link for us). Just not Javadelcamp who didn't even know whether there were hurricanes on the West Coast (and thanks for all of the great info, everyone)! :D

HOORAY FOR L.A.!

HEHE...I am not going to tell you I TOLD YOU SO!

OHHH WAIT

UHHH...nope....wont do it.

Told you so:)

wow.

Way to go west coast...Now...Where is whats his name...You know who I am talking about...The dude that petitoned for this for so long....:p

Finally got his wish

I am happy for ya'll.....Still gives me long term hopes for Galveston:confused:

Are you thinking of "Ericknow32"? I know he was petitioning hard for it. I'm glad to see its finally happening.

Also, was told that the Liberty will move to Port Canaveral to take her place.

Liberty of the seas is scheduled to go out of Miami till March 28 so I don’t think she will be taking Mariners place also Independence of the seas is suppose to be in Fort Lauderdale till March 29 and Freedom is going to be in Miami till March 29 so it might be genesis because I don’t think rccl will wait a month to put a ship in PC (jmo) maybe genesis will be ready in February!

We're halfway through the Cruise-A-Thon, but no word yet on the Mariner? Has Royal Caribbean made any presentations yet? Are they scheduled anytime over the next 2 days? For those in attendance, we are all anxious to get the official word on this!

I'm here at the Cruise-A-Thon and they made the announcement about the Mariner this morning. They said we are the first to know (although we all know that isn't true....lol) and it will become official tomorrow after they've officially announced it. I'm sure thats why reservations can't be made just yet. So check with your TA or the RCCL website after tomorrow.

We're halfway through the Cruise-A-Thon, but no word yet on the Mariner? Has Royal Caribbean made any presentations yet? Are they scheduled anytime over the next 2 days? For those in attendance, we are all anxious to get the official word on this!

double post

Liberty of the seas is scheduled to go out of Miami till March 28 so I don’t think she will be taking Mariners place also Independence of the seas is suppose to be in Fort Lauderdale till March 29 and Freedom is going to be in Miami till March 29 so it might be genesis because I don’t think rccl will wait a month to put a ship in PC (jmo) maybe genesis will be ready in February!

yep and we didn't think there was any way that Galveston would ever be left without a RCCL ship--WRONG--npo ship from Sept 2 until Dec 23, 07 and then between April 27, 08 and Dec 14, 08. and we used to have 1 full time and 1 part itme ship:eek: . I e-mailed Adam Goldstein and was told in essence--bottom line is $ and the hot markets . SOOOOOOOOOOOOO just because 1 FT and 1 PT ship sail pretty much FULL , that is not enough money!!! At least you have other ports--let's see 3 others--that you can sail from in Florida

Are you thinking of "Ericknow32"? I know he was petitioning hard for it. I'm glad to see its finally happening.

Yep...Thats him.Thanks ..Have not seen him around for a while actually..

I know he will be shall we say..Ecstatic.

Archived