Best Spa Deal?

KAWS

What do you think is the best spa deal on Princess?

I just read a Carnival Cruise Director's blog where he says they have a spa special that's a full body scrub, massage and mini facial all for $99. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Anyone a committed spa goer and have experienced a similar great deal?

Kim

If you just want to relax a massage on a ship is fine. If you have sore muscles be a bit careful.

I haven't sailed yet, but to work on a Cruise Ship you don't need too many hours of training, maybe 200? I can't recall.

To be a registered MT in Canada you need 2,200 hours...

I had some Cruises calling me about being a Massage Therapist in their spas, but I figured if I am on a Cruise I want to be on the table instead of standing over it! :D

I'm sure they are fine, but they also cost three arms and two legs to get one! No thanks.

My massage therapist here used to work on a cruise ship. Oh the stories he can tell! LOL

Just back from the Golden Princess and they had a Port Day Special for a back and neck massage, hydrating facial and a body exfoiliation treatment all for $89. Also on the last day of the cruise they had 1/2 off on a full body massage that worked out to be $59. There were numerous other spa specials during the week, especially on the body wraps and teeth whitening. I highly recommend the Lotus Spa, they were great and did not do hard selling of the products.

Just back from the Golden Princess and they had a Port Day Special for a back and neck massage, hydrating facial and a body exfoiliation treatment all for $89. Also on the last day of the cruise they had 1/2 off on a full body massage that worked out to be $59. There were numerous other spa specials during the week, especially on the body wraps and teeth whitening. I highly recommend the Lotus Spa, they were great and did not do hard selling of the products.

I take it these specials were only available to book once onboard and don't show up as a pre-book reservation on the Princess site?

Archived