Stateroom Catagory 5A obstructed view?

jocountry

Hello,

We are cruising on the Legend, and have just received our upgrade...from an inside room on the Riviera Deck to the Main Deck Catagory 5A. It is described
as having French Doors, and an obstructed view....apparently there is a railing and you can actually open the door and feel the fresh air......has anyone been in this type of cabin?

happy cruising!

Joanne :)

Oh my, they weren't kidding.....I thought we might be able to see some sky and water.....lol

Looks like there is no view ..... so how did you find it? Thanks for your pic, that certainly lets us know what to prepare for...

My MIL got upgraded from a 1A to the 5A so we were able to see the room. No you can't see much, but t least you'll know that it's daylight and you can get some fresh air! If you lean out you can see some sky and some water, but it's very little.

That's so excellent! Thank you so much for those pictures, it really gives my sister and I a better idea now....I am very pleased actually....as long as I can see a little sky and some water, I will be happy.....and the room has a couch, which I was hoping it would.....I really appreciate you sending those.

Happy cruising everyone!

Archived